Acceptable Use Policy for Woodstock Communications Internet
Woodstock Communications Internet Service is established to provide access to the Internet. It is made available to all businesses, academic, governmental, and private customers for a reasonable fee.
All information transmitted through the network is unrestricted unless it is listed as unacceptable under this policy (see UNACCEPTABLE USE
It is the Policy of Woodstock Communications to provide Internet service to the broadest possible number of organizations connected to the Internet. This is made possible through the connectivity to one or more state, multi-state, regional, or national "backbone" network. All information that exits on the Woodstock Communications network and traverses the numerous other networks to which Woodstock Communications is directly or indirectly connected, must conform to the acceptable use policies pertaining to those networks.
It is the responsibility of all individuals or organizations to:
- Respect the privacy of others, and not to seek out private information or exploit or transfer such information electronically or by any other means. This includes but is not limited to passwords, confidential information, modification of personal files.
- Use the service in an ethical manner and respect the rights of other's to use the service.
It is the responsibility of all individual customers and organizations to respect the legal protection of copyrighted and licensed programs, data, and other information that may be accessed through the Internet.
- It is unacceptable to use this service for any policy that will violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Where the meaning or content of a message or file would likely be highly offensive to the recipient or recipients.
- Where unauthorized entry is gained into other computational, information storage,or communication devices or resources.
- Any program or E-mail that propagates computer worms, viruses, or transmissions of any type that will disrupt, disable, or impede the recipient's facilities or equipment.
- To distribute unsolicited advertising.
- Any such action that will disrupt and/or cause facilities to overload (spamming or flaming).
- It is unacceptable for the end user to resell this service, unless a contract for resale has been approved by Woodstock Communications Management.
- It is unacceptable to allow free access to this service, either by wireless technology or by running wired service to another physical location, unless approved by Woodstock Communications Management.
All users of the Woodstock Communications Internet service, whether organizations or home users, are responsible to make this policy known to all users of the service.
The ultimate responsibility for assuring the acceptability of use according to this policy is with the individual end-user who originates the communication.
Woodstock Communications will review alleged violations of this policy on a case by case basis. A violation of this policy may result in denying the user access to the Internet, termination of access and forfeiture of all fees paid. Woodstock Communications reserves the right to make all final decisions about whether a customer is in compliance or is in noncompliance with this agreement. Evidence of illegal activities will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
Woodstock Communications reserves the right to modify this policy at any time. Customers should check periodically on www.woodstocktel.net
Questions about this policy may be directed to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
+1 (507) 658-3830
+1 (800) 752-9397
After Hours Repair
+1 (800) 417-8685
Internet Tech Support
+1 (800) 752-9397
337 Aetna St.
PO Box C
Ruthton, MN 56170 Get Direction » Business hours
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
(from Monday to Friday)